Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Catching Up Part 4

(Blarg!!!!!! So much typing!!!!! )

Anyway, so now June. I graduated. All my stuff is pretty much in order, (after practice packing like 4 times) and we've got everything figured out. I have all my travel documents ready. And we are counting down less than a week before I leave.

*breaths*

I'm only freaking out a little. But anyway, that's all the posting I'll do for now. (need to go get my report card and year book. Than its the grad banquette this evening!)

Hope I can keep this relatively regular as far as posting goes, and sorry for my horrid spelling!!

I'll see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, you rock! have fun in...where ever you end up! just don't forget to take a translator/dictionary for the Quebecers you may find on your travels. keep the blog up so i can see how you're doing. see you laters

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Job on the Blog Sarah and I won't mention spelling mistakes.. that would have been Grandpa's job, ;)

    have a great time and looking forward to reading about your adventure

    Uncle Randy

    ReplyDelete