Wednesday, November 2, 2011

CHisasibi Week Eleven: Day 4: Sept 19: Good-Bye, Memory Stick, and the Final CCK

I got up around 7:30am and cereal with peach yogurt. I went on the come and packed my bag for work.

Work started off pretty slow. It was a block where the libaray was closed, so I was gonna repair books after taking care of some Katima-paper work. While working, I saw Julia go to the office, so I ran over to remind her about getting the song from the radio station (her work placement), only for her to tell me she got kicked out of the porgram that morning. I was shocked! I was just kind of....blank.....I repaired books till lunch when I started top get a bit more energy back.

Lunch was cream cheese with spagehtiiee again, but this time minus the fork....yeah, that was messy. I also ate half a cucmber. I AM SO PSYCHED TO HAVE A MEMORY STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so awesome! I also wrote a poem-song thing after a really long time of NOT writing and it felt SO GOOD to write again!!

Then I went to the commercial center to look for green beads for my moccasins, but they didn't match the other ones I was using. I didn't mail the letter to Elise either, though I had it on me........>.<

Work was pretty chill that afternoon too. At 2:15pm I went to talk with Tony about the backery tomorrow morning!! BAck at the library, we have TONS of books, but we ran out of barcodes and circulation stickers, so now there's almost no work! T.t

When I got home, I worked on the beading. Dinner was chicken, rice, veggies and salade.

Because we didn't do CCk the night before, we had it now, and I think it went pretty well. It was really fast for a change bacuse we have very littel time left here, so Chris will be planning most of our activities during debrief. During "Chris Talks", he mentionded the stuff about Julia, who had already left the house to go stay with Melony (who she billetted with). During Varia, I told the group about my desier to go to church in Steinbach, and it seemed like everyone would consider it.

Chris was also bugging me about him giving me a CTI (Commeitment to improve -which is icky paper work that you don't want) for being, basically, "awesome". XD LOL

After CCK, Catherine gave me a pancake, which I ate with butter and icing sugar, and there were more jokes made at my expance. Luckily they were cheap! XP (.....if that makes sence...O.o)

No comments:

Post a Comment