Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chisasibi Week Eleven: Day 5: Sept 20: Mailing, and The Final French Activity

Woke up at 7am. Ate cereal with yogurt and added in some wheat grem. Then I tryed some packaged cream of wheat stuff, but it was nasty. I worked on the beading a bit.

I spent the moring at the school working the the backery with the others from the group and Tony. We made 8 loafs of braided egg-bread,4 with poppy sead, and 4 with seasemi seeds. We got to use an industrial dough mixer too! It was super cool! While we were waiting for the bread to rasie, I went and completely re-organized his supplie cupbroads.......  ;D LOL I think I might have OCD.....just a little.

Anywho, we got to eat one loaf fresh out of the oven, with butter, and AHHHHHH!!!!! >//< !!!!!! IT was SO GOOD!!!!!!! I gave a piece to NAydine and she liked it too. Lunch was white rice with cheese and sandwhich meat (ham), which was actually a very statasfying lunch!

Work was SO slow! Being out of barcodes and circulation sheets sucks!!!! T.t Espicially when I know I COULD be doing that work, if only we had the supplies!!!! T.t

After work I mailed Elise's letter, and it only cost me $2!!!!!!!! O.o THAt was so much less than I was expecting!!!! Espicailly since it was international! (........ That's actually the 1st time I mailed a letter at the post office itself......>.<) I do still expect that the package home will be expensive though.

Back Home, I worked on my beading and did some prep for the French Activity. Ate some bread with cream cheese.

Dinner was a Tonnie Thrusday theme thingy. We had some really good chicken with fires, there were also grapes and strawberries, and bread. Jaque from MSDC (CAtherine's Boss) ate with us.

THen there was more prep to do for the French activity, which envolved a lot of tape and cinfusing number orders. XD But CAtherine and I got it all figured out! I think it went SUPER good too, for the energizer and the active treasure hunt bit (So much laughing and running!! XD It was great!) My group finished 1st. XD
At the end, everybody got chocolate.

Unfortunately, Chirs' friend Chris had challengaed us to attend a church group that night,.... dran mandatory french activity! :P

Before going to bed, I started the leaves on my patteren for the beading.

No comments:

Post a Comment