Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chisasibi Week Eleven: Day 7: Sept 22: Mailing Take2 and Mini-Concerts

( Brandon says Rawr! and LOL XP )

 I woke up at 7:30am, and ate puuffed rice with yogurt and bread with cream cheese. THen set out to work while carring my box! Michelle carried it for me  for a bit so I could rest my arms. >//<

Moring work was slow. I ended up staying in the library while others made Trukish bagels with Tony again. I brought WAY to much spaghetti for lunch, so I left half for after work, but I ended up eating half a bagel anyway. They were HUGE!!!!! I gave the other half to Naydine, she liked it. ^//^ After lunch, I started working on reorganizing and "eliminating" magazines, which was a BIG task for the secondary section. Espicially for the ones like The Economist, who have multiple releases per month. I did quite a bit though, I only have to more shevling units to do tomorrow!

After work, Talia went over to commericail center with me, so she couls walk home with after I mailed my package. We ran into Cindy, and I waited for an hour but I got to mail my package! I weighted 6kg and cost $23.06, which wasn't to bad at all!!!!!! O.o

When we got home (safely) I went out back and sung a bit while petting Lady.

Dinner was breakfast. We had grated potato hashbrowns, baccon, oranges, sasuages, bread with cream cheese and eggs.

I went out back in bear feet again, and ran into some neighbourhood girls who were trying to retrun a "lost" dog. They were having tourble walking it, so I took over and went with them. As we got up to the house, it's owner actually pulled up in a truck and told us the dog was "not lost" but that they let her roam. When I got home, I listened to my MP# player and sketched a bit.

Then the group did some prep for Chisasibi's Got Talent tomorrow. We partciced the song too. Two locqal men also came over to visit, and for some reason, I ended up singing "You are my Sunshine" for/with them. I also sang a church song for Cindy, who said something about me sounding like Mandy Moore. >//<

No comments:

Post a Comment