Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chisasibi Week Eleven :Day 3: Sept 18: 48Hrs Off and Box Prep

Woke up around 8am. I started a batch of bread, washed some dishes, cleaned a bathroom, swept,  anddid a load of laundry. I worked on Elise's letter again, and then re-packed the box I am mailing home to my parents. I also wrote a list that explained every single thing in the box! XD

Then I had a shower. I also ate cereal with yogurt, bread with with icing sugar, bread with PB, and noodles with in this time. (Breakfast AND lunch!) When I finsished my shower, I worked on the beading for my moccasins.

I went out back for a bit, and walked aournd in the sand in my bear feet, which was SUPER fun!!!!! >//< I was wearing my white dress with the butterflys on it too, and it was super windy! XD I was out there for around an 1hr. :P

When I got back inside, I took the box I was gonna mail home and drew pictures one it. The box looked so plain and lonely with just white, so I made it more colourful! XP After that I helped with some planning for the final French Activity we are going to have in Chisasibi.

Dinner was spaghetti with chicken, asperigous, and a dessert cracker thing Julia brought home. I also drank some hot chocolate that Michelle made, which was so good!!! It was also really nice to have so many people at dinner, because it was during the 48hrs, so it wasn't mandatory. The conversation was pretty good.......for the most part..... >.<

Bauze was visiting all day, and I really dislike his swearing. Has he no respect?

The 48hrs off ended after dinner, and we were supposed to have CCK, but Chris had left earlier in the day, so we couldn't start with out him. We worked on our Katima-song instead. I think we got a good amount of work done. After that I did some more beading till 10:40pmish, and I am really happy, because when I started I was worried that it was truning out weird, but now I think it will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment