Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chisasibi Week Tweleve: Day 3: Sept 25: Post Sercerts, and Guests

I woke up at 7:30am, and ate some bread with butter and chocolate chips, then went back to bed. I woke up again at 11am because some kids were yelling out front. I read manga on the computer till lunch, which was crepes again. Then Catherine, Gordon, Talia  and Chris all went to do the gorcery shopping while the others did the daily tasks. I cleaned the upstairs bathroom, and even bleached and scrubbed the shower cuirtain, and I actually managed to get most of the pink stuff off!!!! ^//^ YEAH! After that I read my Bible again, I don't think I'll finish it while on Katimavik, I'm still in Leviticous! T.t......

Later, Michelle and I read some managa on Talia's laptop and I found out we had a book called "Post secerts: a life time of secerts" ion the house. I read it, and OMGZZZ,  some of those were so sad!!! Some hwere just plain weird, but wow, talk about an inside look at the human experiance! O.o If youever get the chance, I recommend reading it!

Sang out back for a bit.

Dinner was bannock taccos, with home made salsa, and there was oroogala salade. Colette had helped cooked the bannock, so that Brandon could teach her how to make it. It was funny too, because she has the same gray Chisasibi pants that I do, and we were both wearing them! XD After dinner I went out back and sang again, till it got really dark out. Lady started fighting with a cat too. When I went back inside, I found that JAck and Elizabeth had come over with their kids. They invited us to attend a blanket ceremony, for those who missed the shake tent ceremony, but I can't do (Moon Time). I am veyr thankful I made the sweat yesterday! >//<

THen we had a reflection on the competancies. We made a chart poster thing, and we laughed a bunch near the end. I talked with bRAndon about some stuff related to CCK and the committees. Then tried calling Dad,but he didn't pic up, so I journaled and tryed again later, but still no answer, so then I tryed Mom, but nothing.

I ate some bannock with butter and jam, then had a cup of tea. I talked some more with Brandon, and then Dad called back, and I got to talk to him, Dawson and Mom. I love tea. >//<

No comments:

Post a Comment