Saturday, October 8, 2011

Chisasibi Week Nine: Day 5: Sept 6

I am stupid!!!! >//< I truned off ALL the sounds on my phone, so I couldn't hear my alram and I slept in till 8am. Luckily, I am seim-awesome, so I still made it to work on time. XP My breakfast was kettel-oatmeal, and there was nothing for lunches T.t

As I was walking to work, I caught up to Michelle and "saved" her from a drunk who had stopped her. *rolls eyes* Poor Michelle. I reallylike Chisasibi, except for that fact that I occasionally fear for my safety!

Work was good. There weren't any kids today because it was a ped-day (basically a pro-d), so I spent my whole day labeling, shelving, cataloging magazins, and I read the newest issues of 17 for fashion updates.

For lunch, I headed over to the commercial center, and checked out the take-out place that is run by local women. I bought a poutine, an egg salade sandwhich, a giger ale, and a HUGE piece of cake with strawberries and whipcream!!!!!! >//< It all came to $15, but it was a very good lunch.And I saved the foil tin to use at the house. XD I wonder if my hippy level is improving. (O.o Chris forgot to explain that to us!!!)

Back at work, Naydine showed me how to repair books. Then Chris came by and we chatted. At the end of the day, I checked out 4 17 mags under the Katima-card. :D When I got home, I took notes on fashion and stuff.

Dinner was beef steak with potatoes and salade.

After I went on the computer and checked my email. Dawson has an email account now!!!!! >//< Then I facebooked some and read some manga! XD People were starting to get picked up for billeting week. Pauline is back in twon, and ended up taking 2 of the guys. Then I went along when Cindy and Justin got dropped off. Unfortunately, Jaine can't take me and Michelle until tomorrow 'cause she's got family staying over.

When we got back to the house, just Michelle, Chris, and I, Chris pulled out a favourite movie of his, aleed "The Motorcycle Dairies." It was a very good movie.......and the frist R-rated one I've ever seen......they were swearing a lot, but in spanish......we had to use subtitles. XP

Now its 12:14am......long movie......good but long! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment