Monday, October 17, 2011

Chisasibi Week Ten: Day 6: Sept 14: Daisy and moccasins

Woke up at 7am and had a shower. Breakfast was cornflakes with vanilla yogurt and toast with cream cheese and an orange. And it was real toats, not bread wramed up in the microwave. *rolls eyes*

I wokred a bit on my moccasins before heading to work.

The morning was so busy!!! I was cataloging, labeling, and checking out books to multiple classes.
Lunch was sloppy joes meat (very sweet) with bread, an apple, and an orange. Then I sat dwon, and managed to cover 3 pages of Elise's 8 page letter.

In the afternoon, I got super tired. I think it was because I was dehydrated. Work also got really slow, well, except for the per-Ks. We also had a student in the trades progamme working with us, however, he is evidently disabled, and he can't perfrom any pf the tasks Naydine gives him...... We are hoping his teacher can find a better placement for him. And there's still no word on the bakery.

I was stupid and didn't bring my rain coat to work, so, of course, it would be raning after work. I ran home.

I ate bread with butter and icing sugar when I got home. Dinner was sphgattie with salade and cheese. Our guests were Moelony, Pauline and Daisy the deputy cheif of police. She told us a littel about Chisasibi, then we all took a picture with her and our Katima-table. (The one that has "Katimavik" pianted on it.)

Janie came over to help us with our moccasins. I finished one lining, and am now waiting on leather. I also need to come up with a desing to do in bead work on top of my moccasins. Ate more bread with icing sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment