Saturday, October 8, 2011

Chisasibi Week Ten: Day 3: Sept 11: Billetting Cont.

Woke up around 9am. Janie had saved me a pancake!!!!>//< I ate it with butter and cloud berry jam, then I ate a bagel with cream cheese.

Then we watched a ton of movie that were on TV. We saw Mr and Mrs Smith, which was just as funny as I'd thought it be. XP He's just not that into you, which was very messed up, well, not really, the movie was well made but the relatiobships in it were messed up. Anywho, I worked on my moccasins the whole time XP

After that I went outback and read my Bible on the deck. It very sunny, so I just laid there for a bit.

Then I went back to the room to check up on Michelle, and told her some stories. Then there was this tomato sosup for lunch, had it with bread. More moccasins!!!!!

Diner was steak with baked potatoes and ceasaer salade. Dessert was apple crips, blueberry pie( from the ones we picked!!!) and vanilla ice cream. >//< so good!!!!!

More moccasins, and a movie called "The Invisable" which was SO GOOD!!!!!! I had to stop sewing!!! Ahgh! It was SSSSOOOOO good!!!! If you ever get the chance you should watch it! Not for young kids though.....kind of violent........*shrugs* Then we saw the beginning of a movie called Original Sin, which was just weird.

I texted with Mom and Kaylee, but missed out on calling home while they were at city on a hill. T.t

No comments:

Post a Comment