Monday, October 17, 2011

Chisasibi Week Ten: Day 5: Sept 13

Got up around 7:30am. Ate oatmeal with PB, jam and carnberries. It was raining, so I unpacked my raincoat from the box I was gonna send home, and walked to work while Chris apperently drove everyone else. :P

Oh yeah, and its "supposed" to be no electronics week, so I didn't have my MP3 for the way to work.

Work was pretty slow. I checked out books, labed books, spent my lunch lamenating. then ate PB and jam sandwhich with an apple. After lunch, I learned how to enter copies into the system. Then did more lamenating.

I GOT A B-DAY CARD FROM AUNTY RENEE!!!!! >//<

Dinner was sloppy Joes, cucmber salade and garden salade. It was very good. :) I did dishes.

CCK started at 8am and went till 10pm. It was basicaly a total flop. Everyone was VERY off topic, and constantly speaking out fo trun. Justin got a littel sinpity, even though he was giving up the position....Chris also removed Vincent as treasuer, because he wasn't keeping track of anything. Julia ended up being our new treasuer, and Michelle is our new Chair-person. I'm abit worried about how that will go, considering Michelle has abit of a temper.....

Haha, Brandon asked me to sing in Chisasibi's got talent.......   >//< as flatered as I am, I don't think it will happen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment