Monday, October 17, 2011

Chisasibi Week Ten: Day 4: Spet 12: Last day of Billetting

Woke up around 7am. I ate bread with PB an rasphberry jam. Then had some of last nights dessert of apple crisp and pie. >//<

At work ,I charged my MP3 player on the library's computer, XP brcause Jenny didn't really have a computer at the house. During the morning, I signed out books to some classes and scanned a whole ton of ISBN numbers for cataloging.

Lunch was leftover tomato soup with crushed up baked potato and an apple, which was very good!!!! Then I blogged 2 enteries.l (Not this one.......)

Afterwards, I worked on repairing more books and chatted with Talia and Justin. He and Vincent also photocopied a poster that Brandon sent us, to put up around the school for Chisasibi's Got Talent.

Back at Janie's house, I packed up all my clothes, did the dishes, and ate a bagle with cream cheese and rashpberry jam. Then I played with Eli a bit, and he is so completly adorable!!!! >//< When Janie got home, she showed my how to make my own blueberry pie. She also told my I could use her washer and dryer to do my laundry BEFORE going back to the house, so I wouldn't have to wait for my trun. I took her up on that very kind offer.  Then I worked on my moccasin.

For dinner, Jaine had order pepporoni pizza and club sandwhiches with fires from thetake out place. Then I got to have some more vanilla ice cream!!! >//<

I managed to get enough sewing done on my moccasins so that I didn't need any pins. Mom texted me a picture of my "Take Luck" touque, and I kind of think its a shame only Eli got to see my reaction, because I'm sure I looked very joyful. XP

Chris came and picked me and Michelle up at 8:10pm, Gordon and CAtherine were with him. When we got home, I got zero reaction for the pie, which I thought sucked, considering that I expected at least one person to be super extatic....... *sighs* Our activity for the night ended up being working on the moccasins, "cause Chris had brought the rest of the stuff over from Janie's place. I feel like I helped a lot of people.....I felt like a teacher really, but I still don't think I want to do that as a carrer....

I GOT A B-DAY CARD FROM GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >//<

No comments:

Post a Comment