Saturday, October 8, 2011

Chisasibi Week Nine: Day 7: Spet 8 :Billetting Cont.

(All my pens are dieing!!!! T.T And there the one I got from school too!!!!T.t )


During the night, one of the young  babies cried, not sure when exactly, but man! It has been a long time since I woke up to thet sound! Anywho, When I actually got up, I had Honey Comb cereal (get what you want!) and 3 pieces of French toast that Janie made!!!! >//<

I walked part of the way to work with Michelle, then walked the rest by myself. We are billetting on almost the other side of twon, so it's quite the change of scenary.

Morning of work was catagouing, lableing, shevling and some checkouts. Unfortunately, there was a mix up with the scheduale, so I wasn't able to read to teh kids. (The school here works off a nine day scheduale.....its very confusing......)

Lunch was leftover shpehreds pie, but I didn't pack very much, so after I went over to Northern and bought a box of Pb/chocolate gornola bars for $5. Back at the school I blogged an entery. (not this one!)

Work was more shleving, and I re-organized the easy-novels section a bit. Then we got 4 boxes of new books, so I was busy until 4:30pm stamping, stickering and barcoding. I also got to play with Naydine's son a bit. XD

When I got back home, I made some pepper cookies for Jaine and her family. They turned out really light, but VERY good. Michelle and I helped with dinner, and then did dishes.

Dinner was chicken with onion, ceasar salde, and rice with veggies. For dessert we had my cookies, and these Egg-white things with gramcracker Michelle brought home from work. Then she and I played with Eli for a bit (he is SO cute), beforeing heading out for a sweat. We texted Gordon, and went over to his billett family's to see if he'd come. It was nice meeting him family and stuff, they are francocphone, and I knew maybe half of what the kids tried to say to me.

Anywho, we walked around for 1 1/2 hrsish waiting for the sweat to start, and we somehow managed to walk through a swamp and get our feet wet! XP Truns out there wasn't a sweat that night at all. So we went back to Janie's for a bit and had tea, ate some cookies and watched some TV. Then Gordon wanted to go for a walk again, to countinues the conversation we'd been having earlier. So the 3 of us went out again, and over to teh ball feild to talk. Later, Michelle and I walked Gordon home (XDD) and manage to get home just 20mins before crufew!

...........*sighs* Life is just so full of BLERRECHK!

No comments:

Post a Comment