Saturday, October 8, 2011

Chisasibi Week Nine: Day 6: Sept 7: Puzzels and Billetting!!!!!

Up at 7:30am for a shower. Then ate more kettel oatmeal with Pb, raisins and chocolate chips. Not to mention half a cucmber.

Work started off pretty slow, I repaired books, then I got a text from Mom telling me that Don Mann had passed away.

Lunch was rice with tuna and blueberries, and the other half of the cucmber. And its kind of late to mention this now.....but before we left on the excrustion we stopped by the commercial center, and Gordon picked me up some mints, since he was going in anyway, I paid him back. I love scott mints!!!!!! >//<

Then I wrapped up the book repair for the day, and tried working a bit on my poster for the Dewey Decimal system. I also picked out a book to try and read for storytime tomorrow. I decided on "Ribbon Rescue" by Robbert Munch. Did you know it's actually about a Mowhawk girl outside of Quebec city? I was particing reading it too, but I got asked to be quite 'cause they were doing work interviews in the library. (I seemed very unfair to me that I got asked to shut up. It's MY workplace you know! Go do interviews in an office if you don't want to be distrubied!!!! )

When I got home, I had a snack and re-packed my bag for billetting. Then, since I had nothing else to do, I sat dwon and tryed to help Chris with a puzzel he bought at Northern. Man was it hard!!!! Everything was orange!!! And you couldn't tell the feathers apart from the leaves!!!!! @.@ I think I maybe got 6 pieceas down......It was funny seeing how worked up Chris got XD ......Haha.....I pity the person he's sending that to as a letter.......(he plans to write on the back of it once it is assembled, then disassemlbel it and mail it. Which I think is a really neat idea, the puzzel is just killer difficult!)

When Michelle got home and poacked up, Chris dropped us both off at Janie's, where the frist thing I did was go through the kids toy box and organize it....-.- but hey! they have one of those old-fashioned tops that's makes noise if you spin it fast enough!!! XD Dinner was shepherd's pie and I did the dishes with Micheele (gotta earn our keep! XD) And then we watched TV!!!!! O.o The shows were" I didn't know I was pargenant" (which was weird beyond words.) and the other was "toddelers and tiaras"..........(very distribuing).......

No comments:

Post a Comment