Saturday, July 16, 2011

Chisasibi Week One : Day Five: July 11: Rain Storm

3:30am I was woken up by a rain storm. The window in the girls bedroom was open, and the windows like right next to my ear. So that`s what caused me to wake up. Once I was awake (...kinda) I thought I hread the tap running full blast in the kitchen (also oon the 1st floor) so, in order to prevent water damage, I got up to go trun it off. I get outside the bedroom, and find that the tap`s not running, but that both living room windows were left open. So again, I run over to check for water damage, and there wasn`t any. I closed the windows for sound control.

Then I went back to my bed, but the bedroom window was still open, and I couldn`t shut it without climbing into someone else`s bed. There is a curtain over the window, but I get the one strip of light right in my face. Then the rain started coming down even harder. It`s hard to discribe........but anyway, I looked out the window, and sheets of water were just pouring off the roof!!!!! After that, some thunder and lightning kicked in.

I got back to sleep eventually........XD

No comments:

Post a Comment