Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chsasibi Week One: Days Two: July 8

Slept in a littel and had toast for breafeast.

We played a quick name game, then there was more ornientation, foucusing on the 8 compatencies of the programme.

Spagetti for lunch.

Then Melina taught us all how to make bread, and thanks to earlier life experiances, I am a pro bread-kneeder. Then an other local women came over and taught us how to make Bannock. I had mine with maragrine and icing sugar and MMMMMMM it was good. The Bannnock reminded me of having bakes at home. After that, we went over the food/nutrition aspects of being house manger (HM). Then we did a Blitz Clean. (A really quick clean of the entier house.)

I did the girls bathroom, and UGH, all that hair!!!!!!!! >.<

Dinner was vegitraine stry-fry (Talia`s a vegitranine) with sticky rice. And I think this was the day we had cake for Chris`s B-day. It was carrot cake. ^^

Then we ran over the cleaning aspects of being HM, and there are SO many chores!. I`m pretty sure my house back home was never that clean. (Not that my Mom doesn`t do an excellent job! Cause she does.) I think it might be a littel overkill......

Other than that, another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment