Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chsasibi Week One: Days Three: July 9

So, I woke up at 6:30 am in order to say good bye to Melina and Virginie, who said they`d leave at 7am but didn`t leave till 7:30, so I lost an 1/2 hr of sleep, but no biggy. So I gave them thier thank you notes and they left.

Then I had 3hrs to kill. So I sang some songs out of the camp song book that Em let me take, read my bible, and had a shower (not nessecarily in that order XP). Breafeast was more toast.

Then we had this question-sacvenger-hunt thingy. I got teamed up with Catherine and Vincent, which was awesome, cause they are bothe francophones, so I got in a little french partice while we walked around the town for 4 hrs. The town turned out to be quiet a bit bigger than I expected, and, of course, my shoulder got sunbruned. Even though I put on sunscreen!!

We had a late lunch of sandwhiches, and I helped by cooking the porkchops and chicken in a frying pan for sandwhich meat.

Then Chris gave us an activity de-brife and we all just hung out. Then Gordon and I took Catherine on a walk to keep her out of the house while the other`s made her a b-day cake. (She truned 19.)

Dinner was veggis chilie with some wicked garlic bread. The cake ended up being ``chocolate mayonnaise surprise`` and was decorated with whipped cream, nerds, gummie breas, and cotton candy. It also had a layer of gramcrackers at the bottom.

I finished Genisous.

The group had a pretty deep conversation about things like politics and religion.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!? You knew it for the surprise cake! :O Ohh I think I will understand a lot of thing if read all your blog ;) XD Catherine

    ReplyDelete