Sunday, July 3, 2011

Surprises! and Generousity

Yesterday was Saturday, and I knew my Dad had invited a friend of mine over for dinner. So that afternoon, she and I went downtown and hung out at the book store. (I bought a journal/note book and a bookmark for the trip.)

We finally got home and I walked into the living room and SURPRISE! A ton of my friends were at the house for a surprise party! (It was a happy grad/going away/early birthday party.) It was awesome! There was a lot of visiting, and food, and I got to see some people I hadn't expected to see before I left, which was really nice. We even played some baseball! >//< Oh yeah, and a shout out to Em and her friends for making so many cupcakes!

I also got a lot of cards, most (if not all) of which had money in them!  People are SO generous! and so many people came.....and so many people wished me well.......*sniff*   I FEEL THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment