Thursday, July 21, 2011

Chisasibi Week Two : Day One: July 14

Woke up around 6:40am, had toast, made lunch and chilled out. Talia and I left on time and I remebered my lunch!!!

At the day camp, in the youth center gym, we started with 6-7 G1, and theyw ere amazing yet again!!!! Then we had 6-7 G2, which didn`t go as well `cause they`re ``shy`` and the activities we planned didn`t work for them. That, and David (an other leader) ditched like 5 kids with us because he was doing a bike ride and those kids forgot thier bikes.
Lunch rolls `round, and I`m super irratated. I ranted a littel at Talia, which helped, and when she headed out to the store, I gave her some money and she brought me back an apple juice, which also helped.

In the after noon we had the 10-13s and the 8-9s, both of which went better than I expected. By the end of the day, I was too tried to be in a bad mood, but I don`t think I want the responciblity of being a leader again anytime soon.

Got home and did laundry and changed my sheets. (Chris says we have to change them weekly.)

Dinner was hamburger patties with a tomato sauce and spinach salad.

There`s also a scare in the house right now that someone things gotten stolen by another memeber of the house.

There was also a quick meeting where we discussed more about CCK and the committees.
There was a talent show at the Mitchwap (meaning tee-pee) Center tonight, but I stayed home, had like 5 cups of tea, ate some cheese pretzels and cinnanmin buns that Brandon made with Cindy, and worked on a tatoo design for Brandon.

I have been here a week!!!!!! (And I think we got our lst allowance today, as we are supposed ot get it every week. So a got 14$ plus the 28$ for travel expenses (food) and we have to sign for it. Which I think is funny XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment