Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chisasibi Week Three: Day One: July 21

6:30am, had the last of the oatmeal with chocolate chips (which porbably isn`t the healthyist but hey! who cares XP) I didn`t do any of the dishes (for once). Now, one of the guys was aslepp on the couch outside the girls room and his alarm was SO loud, but he had his headphone on so he couldn`t even hear it and it went off three times!! So one, he was being inconsiderate, and two, we are not supposed to sleep on the couches anyway!

Anywho, today I went to work alone because Syenthia said that Talia and I didn`t need to get to work till 9am when the kids actually show up, but I wanted to keep going for 8:30am anyway. The extra time lets me clean the classroom and do any perp that needs to be done.

It`s lucky I went early too, `cause Summer called in sick, so I was on my own without a lesson plan. Of course, Syenthis had been considering doubleing up the groups, but I went and did the stupid thing of saying I could manage it. --``

So I went with paper airplanes, colouring, and the bliuding kits. Everything was going okay too, and then Syenthis shows up with more kids from a different group!!!! (Again with the bike trip thing.) But the morning passed okay, while the afternoon was a nightmare! I just don`t know what`s up with the 8-9s, but I sure can`t handel them. Not to the mention the councilers aren`t much help, and nobody believed I was wearing my PJs (Even though I was!!!!!!).

Got home and did laundry. Then managed to get the executive together and go over some stuff, so hopefully the next CCK goes better. But Chris` teaching style is completely hands off, and I can`t help but get a little furstrated.

Dinner was veggie-lasaunga with eggs, (egg-lasaunga, who knew!!!) but there was also a beef add-on, which I had.

Highlight of the day was when Gordon`s Ipod played ``The Batty Wrap`` from Fren Gully.

After dinner, I also managed to get the OLC (Officail Languages Committee) together to try and set up the frnech meal for Saturday morning.

Tonight is free time, and we were lucky enough to get a fire going out back. Of course, I was downstaris blogging (not this entry --``) and no one bothered to tell me they had started. But I went up and saw it, then went out and had fun dancing and stuff with the neighbourhood kids.

I`m starting to think I actually quiet like kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment