Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chisasibi Week Two: Day Six: July 19

( Brandon pointed out to me that it is a month till my b-day. XD)

Woke up and had pb and j on bread. Then I tired to wake up Brandon (he asked) but he is a heavy sleeper and all the methods he purposed for being woken up didn`t work.......This was at 6:30am.

At 7am, I tired again, to no avail. But I woke Talia up. And apperently what I do in the morning is called ``puttering.``

7:30am I had some bread with humus, finally got Brandon out of bed, and woke up Catherine. (Can you tell I`m a human alarm clock?) Anywho, once Brandon was up he made oatmeal, and I had some of that with chcolate chips in it.

Talia and I were the 1st at work, then Summer showed up. Today, a dental hygenist came in to talk to the kids, so 2 of the 4 classes we didn`t have to deal with. I was also given a toothbrush and some floss (sweet!!!) but I saw 2 different ways of how to brush your teeth and now I am confused.........

I couldn`t tell you what I had for lunch, but Summer brought me a muffin!!!! >//<

It was a long day all together, as for the 2 blocks we had, we were still scrambling for activities.

When I left for work, I ran into Catherine on her way home, so we wlaked back together (same as yestersay).

At home, I helped with dinner, and cleaned teh girl`s bathroom (again!!!). I have a feeling I`m going be doing a lot of house work even when I`m not house managing.

I also had some paper work to do today. Remeber how I mentioned that thing about unauthorized rides? Well today I had to fill out the form for my Final Warning (Gah!!!). I`m really disappointed that I got one, but now that I have it, I`m gonna be super careful not to get sent home!!!! I WILL learn form my mistakes!!!!

Dinner was Indian Tacos (Bannock w/ taco toppings) and Bauhze (however you spell it) ate with us. Then Gordon and I did dishes.

Tonight was free time, so I chose to stay home instead of going to a sweat. (Figured If I didn`t get to finish again I would rather stay home and rest, but truns out the group that went was back by 11:30 and had finished.....) But it wasn`t a bad thing. I got to relaxe, play cards, and drink LOTS of tea.

^//^

1 comment: