Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chisasibi Weel Two: Day Five : July 18: The 1st CCK

Woke up at 6:30am, just like I wanted. I`ve established that I want to be an early raiser. Breakfeast was leftover sweet potato soup with bread and tea. I had a shower, and puttered around. Then, due to some miscommunitcation in regards to alram clocks, Talia and I ran a bit late. But we were still the 1st people to get to work.

Today, Talia got placed in sports as an assisent, and I got moved to sciences to work with a girl named Summer. She is only 15yrs old, has pink hair, and knows her anime! XD The classes actually went pretty dran well, considering we had no plan and I`m not a siences person, but I had fun.

Mondays at work are swim days, but I hadn`t been sure, so I didn`t pack my swim stuff. I was, however, able to purchase a swim cap! (neon yellow) So I can go swimming on Wed.

Dinner was roast beef, mashed potatoes, and salad.

Then I sang some, read my Bible and played solitare. (not that I have any idea as to wheather or not I`m following the rules XP)

Then we had our 1st CCK, which seemed rather chaotic to me. I was very tried by the end of it. I`m not really a fan of Chris` teaching style. It`s a lot like Gobber`s from How to Train Your Dargon. ``I believe in learning on the job.``

Anywho, our meeting got inturuped by Bauhze (I have no clue how to spell it, In my journal I was spelling it Booze, but I don`t think that`s right. --`` ). He`s not a bad person (he`s only 16!!!!!) But he really freaks me out. I think it might be he`s lazy eye and his sence of humour........maybe......

CCK finally ended, but it was on a very low note, as the issue of theftiry is upon the house. I didn`t want to believe that anything has been stolen, or that anyone in our group would steal. But now my MP3 has gone missing, but I still have my headphones, which is weird.......

1 comment: