Saturday, July 23, 2011

Chisasibi Week Two: Day Four : July 17 : Sun Dance Final

So, I had an unpleasent awaking this morning when my left calf muscule spazed out. It already happened once to my other leg too, but this was more painful. *shrugs* I don`t knnow why I get them. Gordon says he gets them when he is adjusting to a new slepping environment, Mom texted me about more vitamins, and one of girls said to try streching my leg.

After that, I went back to sleep and didn`t wake up till 10:30am, so I didn`t go to church this sunday either. I`m still singing from the camp song book and reading my Bible, but I do want to check out the church at least once! As for the Bible, I`m still in Exudous and I just got all the blue prints for the tabernacle.........--``

Breakfeast was more leftover keenwa with corn on the cob.

Then I went out back and did some singing for a bit.....well......maybe like 2hrs....

Lunch was sweet potato soup with carrots, ongion, and garlic! It was so good!!!!! It was also very orange. XD

Then every one packed up and we all went to see the last day of the Sun Dance. Catherine and I wore our new skrits, and wore my jeans underneth cuase it was cold and cloudy! Pretty crummy for a Sun Dance if you ask me.

Anyway, 3 of us girls were on our time, so we couldn`t participate in the actual dance at all, but we were allowed way closer then I expected. Which was nice. The dancing wasn`t really what I expected (not as wild) but that was okay. The dancers were going without food or water for 3 days!!! They also had these whistles that they blew constantly, and I mean constantly!!

Chris had one too, because that morning he had gone the Sun Dance early and done a piricing ceremony. The kind where you get suspended form your back  into the air. He was praying for his sister, `cause she wants to have a kid.

Overall, the day was okay. Chris later said it was a ``long day`` but I don`t really think it was, although it seemed to pass really slowly.

But I got snags in the back of my new skrit form sitting on wood! T.t

Dinner was veggitarien chilie, we were supposed to have raost beef and stuff, but we didn`t get home till 10pm, and Chris said he didn`t want us all up till 12 am waiting for dinner when we had work in the morning.

Dad texted me today and said that people at church were asking about me. *sniffs*  I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! >//<

No comments:

Post a Comment