Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chisasibi Week Five: Day 6: Aug 9

So, my alram went off at 6:30am, but I was really tried, so I figured I stay in bed for another 1/2hr. When I got up again, it was already 9:20am......oops.

Anywho, Cindy and Brandon stayed home today Brandon is bascially under house arrest for a week, in hopes he will get better. And when I got up this morning, he had already cleaned up the kitchen for us. >.<

Breakfeast was bread with PB and J.

Then I made the group email, on gmail, complete with spelling mistake. (but hey! its been over 2 weeks and no one else did it! so they can`t complain about a boring name or poor spelling!)

Then I  cleaneed the downstaris bathroom, swept downstaris, did a load of towels, then a load of personal laundry. I also completely cleaned out Gnaraia 1. I even scrubbed down the walls!!!!  (I actually like cleaning, as long as there is actually some dirt to clean, `cause when you see the before and after, I find it really statsfiying.

Lunch was bread with PB, and a small piece with butter and chcolate chips.

After that, I made 4 loaves of bread and cleaned all the chairs. Talia and I started making dinner at 2:30pm, and said we`d serve it at 6:30pm, but the meat ended up taking FOREVER to cook. So we didn`t start to really eat untill 7:40pm.

In fact, the whole dinner affair was just crazy. We thought TMSI was gonna be there, so we made TONS of food, only to be told that they told someone this morning that they wouldn`t be coming to eat. That coupled with  the time lasps, and the fact that the meat wasn`t even well made, (everyone said it was great, but I know it needed at least one more egg and more oatmeal) just made my night a little draining.

But anyway. Dinner was hamburgers (made with oatmeal, ground beef, carrots, onion, bread crumbs ((which we found in a box in the cupbroad.......weird right?)) and eggs.) with all the usual dressing stuff. And i think we had salade..........or fries...........fries I think....... Yeah. yeah! We made sweet potato fries and we had a fruit plater with watermelon, starwberries and oranges.

But, of course, we had tons of leftover food cause TMSI didn`t show up.

After dinner was finally done, I went and crashed on my bed.

We were supposed to have a games night with TMSI, but the activites committee didn`t plan anything, so when TMSI showed up, we just kind of sat around. Then it turned out Chris was going to go fire keep for a sweat, and after a bunch of text messages, 1/2 of our group and half of TMSI took off. I was gonna go, but ended up just staying at the house. We played Apples to apples, until the conversation took a trip to the seuwar, and I got up and left.

I got my player and blasted my tunes, which almost effectively blocked them out. They yelled my name for a bit to try and get my attention, but I ignored them. (Yes, I know I was being childish.) So I cleaned up the kitchen, put leftovers away, did dishes, did laundry, took out the garbage, washed garbage can (weekly task) and journalled.

Now,when TMSI got up to go, I did say bye all civilized like.

Talia and I only have 3 weekly tasks left, (out of 12ish) and its only Wednesday.
Tomorrow I have to get up early though, I do my Oatmeal buffet. XP
Went out back and chatted with Gordon. Chris came home and brought some of his local friends over. They cooked up some medicine for Brandon, and left something else for the rest of the group. I had some, and it was really good. It reminded me of Queenwa....

Then the people on the back deck called us out, claiming they saw a UFO. So we went out side and Chris said it was a helicopter.

okay, so now it`s like 12am, and I really need to go to bed so I can actually get up tomorrow and make oatmeal.


No comments:

Post a Comment