Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chisasibi Week Four: Day 7: Aug 3: Talents Shows, Police Standoffs, and the Youth Center Curse

Selpt in till 7:15am. Breakfeat was oatmeal and chcolate.

So, um, a girl apperently got beat up outside of the Youth Center this morning......I was already in the building and didn`t go out to look.

But moving on, we spent the mourning at the Mitchwap center, and the kids rehersed for the talent show. Then we went to the pool, and I sat on the side and read "The Golden Spruce." (Really, non-fiction! who knew?! ....well Chris obvisouly but XP) I really love the book. It`s not really written in chronological order, but hey, makes it more interesting. XD

Lunch was cold oatmeal with oranges, apples and raisins.

After lunch we had more rehersals at the youth center, mainly dancing.

It was wried though, because today people kept asking me what was wrong, and if I was feeling okay. I don`t know about you, but I guess I wear my heart on my shelve and my professionalisum sucks. (that whole, "your personal shouldn`t impact your professiional"....) One person even asked me, "Were you evolved with that fight at the house"........yeah.......................

Anywho, the actual show went pretty well. Julia came down from the radio stationa dn prefromed. There was also refreshments for after the show, including cake. And I must sad, it is sad how majorly cake effects me mood. `Cause I only had one or two small pieces, and I was completely recovered from whatever had me down.......yeah.......>_< I also got another staff T-shrit (blue), a free sling bag (it is SO nice) and a free metal water bottel (......I know right?!)

For dinner, I got to go the the town`s resturant for the frist time. Now, they only time volunteers are excused from mandatory group/house meals are when they are invited to eat with their wrok partener. So, Lucky me and Talia!!!!!! XD So yeah, Syenthia was treating all the staff. I ordered a small poutine and a small pizza, because I wanted pizza and I wanted to try the poutine, but that was stupid, `cause the serving sizes were a little on the big side. So I really ate to much. (But I had the pizza with sour cream which was good.) Oh, and I relized I didn`t have any vegitables, like actually, so I asked Kyle if I could eat his celery, and he said yeah. (He doesn`t like vegetables. Typical 14yr old XP)

We were supposed to have Pauline over tonight, but she had to cancel. Instead, we all set out for the Youth Center. On our way there, we ran into a police primiter......apperently there was a drunk guy with a gun. I was alone at that point, (stupid me for trying to see which short-cut was faster) and Vincent disappeared for the rest of the night. Eventually we got into the Youth Center, only for it to close 5minutes later because it was too close to the house where the man was. So we called Chris and waited for 10mins while he came to pick us up.

But seriously! This makes it like the 5th time we`ve tried to go tto the youth center, and something always comes up!!!!!

I had an interesting conversation with Julia about pray.

ON the way home, we got a littel lost, and ended up driving on the ATV trail. I laughed the whole time we were on it. XD

Back home, I got my allowance (yeah!) and then I made more oatmeal for tomorrow. Everyone else watched "Hrut Locker", but I called Dad, and we actually talked about yesterday. I headed for bed at 10:49pm. (T.t I miss my sleep!)

No comments:

Post a Comment