Friday, August 5, 2011

Chisasibi Week Three: Day three: July 23: French Meals, TMSI and Game Night

(A mishwap is the cree word for teepee.)

So, I woke up at 7am and tried to perpare some stuff for the 1st French meal, which was breakfeast. Everone else woke up late, inculding the person who was suppose to cook. That meant we started later (by 1/2 hr) and everyone just wanted to eat, so no one bothered to wait for me, or anyone else form the french committee, to actually explain what we hoped for/wanted to be done.

Breakfeast was pancakes.

I didn`t think it went very well. There was a lot of spoken french, but it was often form the same people. Anywho, everyone really liked Cindy`s cross-word (Great work on her part!!!) and they all thought it went well so *shrugs*

After that I was so tired I crawled back into bed, and fell asleep!!! I slept for a full hour, then woke up for lunch, which was Wetlez dogs again. This time I tried one of the ones with a spicy sasuage in it and it was SO good!!!! I ened up eating around four......

Free time followed, so Brandon and I went on a walk to True Value (the hardware store) to look for sidewalk chalk. WE didn`t find any there, but I did buy markers. We tried Notheren next (kinda like the north version of Walmart, but way smaller) but they didn`t have any chalk in this week. But since we were there, I bought some food stuffs, which was bad, `cause it cut into my baggage allowance for the return trip. --``

When we got back home, there was still a lot of free time left, so I blogged (not this entry :P) , read my Bible, and parised on the back proch.

Dinner was pizza, and I helped make it. The best part were the ten mini-deep dish pizzas we made in muffin tins. (Try it!!!!! it was so good!!!) We also had the TMSI group over for dinner, and they brought banana bread.

TMSI is another voluntree gruop that is here doing a camp for children with speacial needs. We kept calling them the ``TMSI girls`` so when I got the door before dinner and a guy was standing there yelling ``Cousins!!!!!!!`` and was very confused. He named turned out to be Tyler, forever know as ``Cousin Tyler.`` XP The others were Rebecca, Kate, Loura-Lee, Jordan, and Raya.

After dinner, we played the werewolf game, which I am gonna need to teach a group of people when I get home so we can play. It is so fun!!!! XD Maybe the Young Adults from chruch would be interested.

Anywho, we played the game for 3hrs. We started in the house, but then some one had the brilliant idea of playing in our new mishwap, so we did! We even got a fire going XD

Finally, we finished werewolf and it was time for the night`s main event, Man Hunt!!! The 1st round, I buddy systemed with Cousin Tyler, and we hid for the entier duration of the game and never got found! Which was sweet because people passed Super SUPER close to us XP Second round I buddy with Gordon, and whereas I was sort of the leader in the 1st round with Tyler, with Gordon, I was the follower. WE laid down and looked at stars and listened to the wind in the leaves (very cool!!) We didn`t get found that game either.

I had a lot of fun! And the TMSI group was great. I hope we have them over again.

I got to bed at 12:15am. (haha, so late)

No comments:

Post a Comment