Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chisasibi Week Four: Day 5: Aug 1

Up at 6:30am, showered, and made me some oatmeal for breakfeast. I also had some bread.

Wore my rain coat for the 1st time!!!! (....jumped the gun just a littel.....)

At work, we played tag-type games, and a couple kids smacked heads......actually quite a few kids......--"
We only had like 22, and around 4-6 got injured......anywho! then we went swimming and the pool seemed very empty. I got to waer flippers!!!!!! There was actually a pair that fit and it was so fun!!! YOu really do go super fast!

My lunch was a PB and honey sandwhich. I ate it ate the pool, so I was around fewer kids and closer to the soap. (Some kids have a paenut allergy.)

Back at the Youth Center, we played more group games, and there was a lot of running!!! After the kids left, Talia and I helped a littel with camper award nominations for end-of-year. The TV was also on, and some kids were watching Teletoon, or family channel......either way. I found out the Phineous and Frueb is a pretty good (aka funny) show.

.........I forgot what dinner was........oops.....

Anyway, then we had CCK, which pretty much blew up in our faces, and I feel really bad for Michelle, `cause it was her 1st one. Anyway, tomorrow there will be an "Emergancy House Meeting" (used to slove and expose group issues).

After the CCK feasco, Chris and I talked for a bit, and it helped me straighten my head out. Then I called home but neither Mom or Dad picked up.

Michelle and I did our French Movie homework (Bienvenu) and our Cree homework.

Then I called home again and actually got to talk with both my parental units. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment