Friday, August 12, 2011

Chisasibi Week Four: Day Two: July 29

Today was VIncent`s B-day!!! I think he truned 19......

Today I slept in till 8am. It was SO nice! Breakfeastw as oatmeal/red-river with apples and grapes. (A healther version :P)

At work, we went swimming, which was okay, except that the kids really do use you as a jungle gym, and they grab at your neck, which really hruts.

Lunch was soup(tomato/rice), an apple, and then some stuff the kids gave me. XD Afterthe kids were all done eating. I helped clean up the lunch room and put the tables away.

Then the kids played relay races, and had dance partice for the talent show next week.

When I got home, I read the Bible for a bit.

Dinner was irce, and this weird "salad" thing that was comprised of lettuce, tomatoes and sunny-side up eggs, and some littel pieces of meat. ........I didn`t like it at all......But Melony and her son came over for dinner, and Melony brought homemade doughnuts, which were super good!!!! They were just plain ones, without any sugar, but still!!

I got called for dishes, and they took exactly 1hr, just like I thought they would.

Then we had a quick meeting about what we needed to pack for our over-night stay at Mamweedow, and we got our green!!!!! AKA, the Katima-T`s are in the house!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment