Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chisasibi Week Four: Day 6: Aug 2: The Emergancy House Meeting

Breakfeast was oatmeal.

Work was a failed atempt at icecream making. (OMgosh, i think its all still in the freezer at the school....O.o)

Lunch was PB/J, apple and an orange.

Work was a little bit of overtime to help decorate/set-up for the talent show.

Dinner was taccos.

And then we had the emergancy house meeting.............It was pretty rough. There was no where near as much yelling as I expected, and I was surprised to find that someone had an issue with me. (They were offened that I felt offened by their music, which is a circle that can just go on forever.) A couple other issues got disscused, but then some people asked to leave, like the whole thing wasn`t there porblem and it didn`t concerne them. And then everyone else wanted to leave bacause they though it wasn`t accomplish anything.

Now the last bit is what really got me. I couldn`t believe they were all giving up. I mean, even if we weren`t finding soild sloutions because people can`t help being stubourne and selfish, even just knowing about the issues has to accomplish something right? At least, that`s how I felt. And I don`t know, maybe it was because I was tried or something, but I was a baskect case for the rest of the night. (like actually. I was crying all over the place.....well.....just in the bedroom :P)

Anyway, I really had a hrad night after that. There was a lot of praying and crying. I tried calling Dad too, but the problem was what I needed was a hug, because I was incapable of talking about it at the moment. But It was nice to hear his voice and all.

Haha. Cindy gave me that hug I needed. Then I made my breakfeast (oatmeal/red river) for tomorrow so I could slepp in a little. Then Brandon gave me a hug, and everything was cool. (At least......between me and everybody....at least I think......)

But I cooked the oatmeal wrong, and I came out as just a mushy mesh.......XD

No comments:

Post a Comment