Friday, August 5, 2011

Chisasibi Week Three: Day Four: July 24

Slept in till 11:30am, so breakfeast was lunch, and that was fritters made with corn or baccon. (But therer weren`t as many as I was expecting T.t but what we had was very good.)

Our afternoon activity was playing with the neighbourshood kids, which went really well. It envolved a lot of running. XD

Annoiance of the day was that one of the little girls said that one of the guys and I ``looked good together`` and he`s a great guy, but he`s got a Girl back home, so I wish people would stop saying that......It happens a lot.......

Anywho, When I got home I read my Bible and finished Exudous, but I`ve started skim-readin certain sections. I just can`t take all the insturtion!!!!! *sighs* anyway, so I`m not really readin the bible form cover to cover but *shrugs* at least I`m readin it right?

Dinner was tuos-qui soup. (Leftover-soup)

CCK went really well!!! It was quick (well, quicker) and everyone one seemed pretty happy with the end result.

Oh yeah, the theft scare is over, the missing possesion were returned. Hopefully nothing else happens.

I also think I`m coming down with a cold. It been going around for a bit already. After that I filled out some paper work for the work placement. It was on professionalism and stuff.

*Sighs* and I missed church again `cause I selpt in...........agh.

No comments:

Post a Comment