Friday, August 5, 2011

Chisasibi Week Three: Day Five: July 25: Nova Scotia Arrives!

Up at 6:30am, made me some oatmeal with red river and chocolate. Took me around an hour. Then I packed my stuff for work, but not my swim stuff, `cause I felt sick and didn`t want to spread my grems around in the water and get everyone else sick!

Chris walked with me to work to do some paper work with the work partner. That finished up pretty quick though. Nothing complicated.

Then I was helping out again in Sceince, and we ended up late for swimming `cause we forgot what time we needed to be back at the YOuth Center by. (We thought it was 10:30 but it was really supposed to be 10:10......oops)

At the pool I read the Wizard of Oz, which I found at the house. I think Mom must have read it to me at some point, `cause I have a vauge recollection of some of the parts. I really enjoyed readin it, although the fact that the Scarecrow, Tin-woodsman and the Lion were asking for things they already had REALLY bugged me. So maybe I`m a littel old to be reading that book :P

Back at work, the only eventful thing was that Summer soaked me when she tried (and succeeded) to pop a water balloon with a lighter.

Syenthia invited all the staff to dinner today. Wich is sweet because the only time we are excused form house meals is when the work partner asks us to eat with them XD

When I got home, Nove Scotia was downstairs and Chris was showing her the ropes. Her name is Michelle (told you so!!!!) and I found her very pleasant. Today truned out to be her B-day too. (Which is so funny, `cause after I met her I went upstairs and thought ``We should ask her when her B-day is. WOuldn`t it be funny if it were today?`` and then almost right after, someone told me that it was, in fact, her b-day!!!!! XD She truned 18.

I did some dishes.

Dinner was sloppy Joes. They were super good, a little on the sweet side,  but that was chill. It was also really lucky becuase they are Michelle`s favorite XD Unfortunately, some of the buns were REALLY hard, and instead of saving them to cook in soup or something (to soften them up) they got thrown outside! There was also a cucumber-mayo salade and veggie platter.

Next, we were off to Jean Noel`s for a French movie. He had picked out a flim for us called ``Welcome.`` I won`t say anything about the story, but you should check it out. Although the eneding is really sad, but hey! That`s how life happens.

But, of course I would cry, and everyone laughed about it. I have a felling watching movies with this gruop will be............I don`t even know actually.

Then we went home and had Michelle`s B-day cake, which was carrot cake with icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment