Friday, September 23, 2011

Chisasibi Week Eight: Day 1: Aug 26

Up near 7:30am, made oatmeal and red river which I ate with chocolate chips and rice crispes.

Did a load of sheets in the washer. Made more bread, I am a master!!! XD We did all the daily tasks, like always. :P Then I checked the Computer and had a shower.

Catherine went out with Chris to pick up Virgine, but I stayed home to try and get some food prep done for the weekend, which invovled a lot of veggi cutting, bread making, looking up recipes, and doing laundry.

Lunch was oatmeal and red-river w/fake PB and jam, which I ended up adding before I though to micro-wave the oatmeal, so I ate it cold.......yeah......

Dinner was beef strauguanaff. (My baby! XP)  And we used both the stew beef and some ground beef, two kinds of noodles, and tow kinds of "cream of" soup.  Seasoned it with pepper, garlic, onions and mushrooms. *shrugs* I liked it. For Talia, I actually looked up how to make tofu, and let in maranate instead of trying to just perpare it last minute. She said it was good. ^_^ Catherine also made brownies!

Our dinner guests were Virgine (the porject co-ordinater, in case you forgot :P), Oilevier, his wife, and their 2 sons. His wife brought a blue-berry-bannana crips -cake thing. It was really good. ^_^

After dinner we had French lesson, and Stacy came over and gave the francocphone an english lesson.

After our guests left, we all watched Happy Feet, with french subtitles....i think..... I finally went to bed at 12:18am! O.o

Oh yeah, I was texting Dad eariler in the day, and he joked about arranging my marriage for me. I actually though it sounded kind of appealing too...........okay. Something`s porbably wrong with me. >//<

No comments:

Post a Comment