Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chisasibi Week Seven: Day 4: Aug 21: Demotions, Swimming and a Maessage Fest!

Day started at 9am. I had a shower, and ate toast for breakfast.

Then we had CCK which went super fast! (For a change *rolls eyes*) I got demoted/replaced as chairperson. Julia wanted Justin to do it. I stepped down 'cause I figured it's a democracy right? No need to seem all dictator-ish and say no. I was a bit sad though. But it really annoyed me after when Talia refused to let me try being secretary! She even said she didn't want to do it, and only changed her mind after Chris told her it looked good on a resume! *rolls eyes*

Anywho, after that I went and friended all my group-mates on Face Book. Except for Cindy, apparently she wasn't taking request form the group.  Then I read some Bible.

Lunch was cold pasta salade and dirty chili. Brandon made whole wheat flour bannock 'cause we are out of white flour.......Ooops

Activity for the afternoon was swimming at the pool! It was all pretty good. I left around 4-4:30pm, and when I got home I crashed on my bed with my MP3 and ended up falling asleep.

Dinner was awesome! There was a pork-broth spaghetti thing, which I ate with white rice, and the veggie stir-fry all mixed up! It was SO good!!!!! I made myself a cup of hot water with freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey. XP

In the evening we had free time, so Michelle and I shared more story stuff. Melony stopped by for a bit. At one point, we all went down stairs with the intention of watching "Blood Diamond" but we just ended up looking at Michelle's Face Book pics a message fest instead. There were even some tickle fights! I was not involved with those :P but i did give and get quite a few very relaxing maessages. Oh, and Michelle taught me how to take out a knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment