Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chisasibi Week Seven: Day 2: Aug 19: Beaver costums, and Happy B-Day to Me!

Happy 18th B-day to me! LOL XD

Got up at 7am and ate oatmeal with PB, hoeny, raisins and chocolate chips. I also had some bread with butter on it. Before work, I played solitare and went on the computer.

At work, I spent some time looking for french lyrics to disney songs for the french activity. I found a good site. Then I helped do more moving in the multi-media room. Then tsome women came by to confrim that they had mascots. Talia and I said yes, and later they brought by the costums.

Now, I got to dress up like a beaver. I had a very nice blue and white striped scarf and hat. It started off pretty good, then we go to the gym where the kids were, and they made us run after each other and play tag for the 1st group. That made us start to get all hot and bothered. Then the older kids came in, and they made us dance and stuff. The worst part was when kids pulled on the tail of the costum. There was one group of girls that were espicially bad about it. And OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! You`re feild of vision is so small!!!!!! IT`s hard to see anything that isn`t directly in front of you and over 2 feet away. Oh yeah, and one of the straps that kept my head on was borken.......But overall it was a great experiance! XD

When I finally got out of the costum (Talia and I walked around the halls a bit after) it was around 11am. I was so whipped out and sweaty, that I didn`t do anything else till after lunch. But seriouly, my clothes were drenched!! And my hair was all over the place! I read some graphic novels while I cooled off.

Lunch was an apple with some leftover alferado. Then I went out and bought a sunny-D, a kitkat, and butter trats, which don`t have raisins in them!!!!!! >.<  So good!!!

Back at work, I did more stuff in the multi-media room, did some circulation desk, and then printed off the stuff for OLC, which ended up being really complicated, as the printer jamed, we were low on ink, and I tryed to print it double sided.

When I got home, I just chilled out. Then remebered I needed a shower and had one! Then hung out again till dinner.

For dinner we had hot and cold pasta salades, and a meat add-on. I also ate a plumb. Then, of course! We had CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >//< It was a vegan chocolate cake, and we had it with cream suace (titled "dream" suace XD) and strawberries. It was super funny too, because they drew a little cross on the cake with white icing. XD It was epic. Olivier was over for dinner. OH yeah, they also made little bags full of pop-cron, which was a bit sad considering I hate it......

Oh yeah, and I found a pair of glasses in the house that remind me of Taylor swift from her you belong with me music video.

More hanging out.

Our activity that night was a french leeson with Olivier. I think it went really well. Julia suggested we do a pharse by pharse story thing, and it let us work on our grammer, which I liked. Then we did a little mini-skit. I was partnered with Talia and she did really well. Overall it was great.

Called home but Dad wasn`t there. T.t

Talked with Catherine. She explained to me the French activity the Francocphone had planned while we had our lesson. It sounded very well thought through.

Called Dad again, and the family sang me happy b-day. >//<

Then I made the extra-stupid deciceon of making a batch of bread, which meant I couldn`t go to sleep till it was done.

I did some sketching that came out pretty good.



.............now it`s like 1am......................stupid bread..................very stupid................

No comments:

Post a Comment