Friday, September 23, 2011

Chisasibi Week Eight: Day 3: Aug 28

Dogs were braking at 8am, so I got up and had a shower. I had some leftover storgaunaff and yogurt with currants and cron flakes for breakfast, I felt very satisfied after.

Then there was CCK, which just seemed to drag on and on and ON!!!!!! *sighs* Let`s just say we went off topis A LOT!

Catherine and I made sloppy jeos with carrots for lunch, but I wasn`t sure if there`d be enough food. So I served all the plates myself, and I don`t know about you, but there is something about serving all the food yourself, and sitting down at a set table, that just feels more satisfiing, at least in my opinion. I also out bread and creamed corn on the plates. XD They were all pretty indentical, so it reminded me of army rations! XD

Then I cleaned both bathrooms, and Catherine and I swept.

We were supposed to have  Kids day, so I went to lie dwon for a bit, but  when I got woken up, it wasn`t for kids day (`cause there were no kids) but for a group meeting where we decided  to go for a walk and pick blueberry. I enjoyed the walk, and felt very proud of the  2 yogurt containers and big tup-o-ware container I filled. Although, whenever I mentioned that I wasn`t a totally fan of blueberries, I was kind of annioied by how certain people just assumed I`d let them eat them. That, and a bunch of people left early to go home `cause they wanted to make bleuberry pie. Then when Catherine and I got home, they`d just left all the blueberries on the table.

Dinner cooked surprisingly quickly!  And we were actually able to eat at 6pm. We had spring vegetable and bean soup, which I ate with crumbled bread in it, and I found it very good. Catherine mopped while I cooked.

Then we all sat down together and tryed to fill out froms for the excursion thatw e want to have this weekend, even though Katimavik requires like at least 3 weeks notice, and we are dwon to like 3 days......Chris also re-started the Bang Bang U R dead game, and we set it up properly this time so we will only have one winner.

After the activity ended, I made more bread, and ate one of the pancakes that Catherine and Gordon gave me. Then I "shot" Brandon and got Cindy`s name. I felt bad after though, so while Brandon wenrt out with Melony and Julia, and finished baking the cookies he wanted to take to work the next day.

I texted with Kaylee, finished the cookies, and read some of the comics that Vincent wrote. They were super funny, but very offencsive/ contervercial. *shrugs* oh well. Let`s just say its a very good work of dark humuor.

Then I called Dad, chatted with Brandon, and checked my email, but there were no new messages.

Two girls also came over, and I drew them each a portrait. I also drew a Katima-Fairy that I put up on Chris` wall.

Then I ate some more leftover stroguanaff.

I also realised I had a bug bite right next to my eye......

No comments:

Post a Comment