Friday, September 23, 2011

Chisasibi Week Eight: Day 6: Aug 31: James Baie James

Got up around 7:30am. I had raisin bannock with butter, spiced bannock, and bread with PB and honey for breakfast. I found out after that we DID have yogurt, so I had some with currants and cornflakes.

Walked to work with Michelle.

Work seemed relatively slow today. I looked for clipart for this poaster I wanted to make for the library, 'cause I find that the kids check out mostly non-fiction books, and that section is a LOT easier to browes when you know what at least some of the numbers in the Dewey decimal system mean.

Lunch was left over moose stew with some spiced bannock. I also had some of the left over veggies. Man, we have been eating a lot of sweet potato!
I finally rememebr to show Naydine the Professionalisum paperwork. Then I cut out some stuff that will be lamenated tomorrow morning.

Ate an apple on my way home from work.

When I got home, I sketched out an idea for a web-based fashion line, "The Paper Bag." There were also some kids over, but we shooded them away.

Dinner was sweet potato soup with sasuage in it, more bannock with butter (there was blueberry bannock and raisins bannock) and chicken wings, but I dind't like those.  I did dishes with Brandon.

The evening activity was going to James Bay, or Baie James, or James Baie James. Whichever you like. XP

THE SUNSET WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O Chris convicended me to taste the ocean, so I could compare it my coast, and the water ia barely even salty! I mean seriously? I could've had a glass of the stuff and not minded in the slightest! We mostly just walked around the beach. We even found a jelly-fish! (Dead, of course.) Some of us ended up having to walk super far so we could retrive Vince before it got too drak to see. Justin's been pretty chill lately. He also finaly finished thsi SUPER detailed pic he started when we 1st got here! I am very envious of his attention to detail. It's very impressive.

I REALLY want to be a fashion designer. >.<

Anywho, Julis made a fire at the beach. So we all sat around it for a bit. It was very nice.

IN the van on the way back, Michelle put her head on my shoulder, so I rester my head ontop of hers. My neck ended up getting very soar on one side, and I wondered if that's how guys sometimes felt when they cuddle with their GFs..........yeah..........I think of weir dthings I guess.

At  home, I ate more yogurt, but with puffed rice becasue we are low on cereal, and we ran out of currants. T.t

Today I found out that I can wait until I am able to appile for mature applicants status and still be able to use my passport to education money. ^.^

............*sighs* ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment