Friday, September 23, 2011

Chisasibi Week Eight: Day 5: Aug 30: Summer's Ging Away Party

Woke up at 7:30am and ate beef stew for breakfast, with an orange and some bread with butter and rasberry jam, and some more bread with bread and butter with chcolate chips. "Shot" Vincent.

I walked to work with Michelle. At work, I looked up the emergancy numbers for Radisson for the excrusion froms. I did find some phone numbers, but I didn;t find any addresses or anything. T.t

Today I was bar-coding and labeling books. I also deleted some of the old videos from the catalouge, but I started with the wrond number, so I ended up deleting 6-7 things I shouldn't have........T.t

Lunch was the last of the leftover Straugunaff, with apple. I had also packed a PB and Honey sandwhich, but I ate that during the morning break. I ate in the library with Justin and Vincent.In the afternoon, I was super busy!!! I learned how to give books temporary bar-codes and a new password sthat let me over-ride the book limit on the kid's library cards.

After work, I went to the post office and bought the biggest box they had. When I got home, I cleaned up all my stuff and packed the box. Then i went to do a load of laundry, and Gordon "shot" me in the laundry room. After that I went out in the back, sat in the sun, sang some hyms, and petted Lady.

A man named Ricky Bobby was supposed to come over for dinner, but we waited 1hr and a 1/2 and he never showed.

Dinner was Moose stew and baked banock with raisins and blueberries and spiecs in it.

I called Summer to tell her why I wasn't at her place for the time I said I would be.  Then I left the house with Chris, Talia and Michelle. We took a neat path, but we walked WAY t far past Summer's house. (we had been looking for the evidance of a bond-fire) The walk was really nice though. When we finally got to Summers, they hadn't been able to start the fire yet! So Chris got to work, and I started gathering twigs for kindeling. I managed to get quite a bit considering it was pretty much black out.  Stacy was there for a bit, and Michelle, Talia and I all went over to the general store, and Talia and I bought marshmellows, wagon wheels and cocochums, as our contirbution to Summer's party. That and the fire. XD It was really nice though, we got to laugh and talk with Summer and her friends. We also brunded the card broad from the boxes XD I wish I could've gotten to know them better. THey seem like really nice people. |*shrugs* That's life I guess.

When we walked home, I told CHris the joke about the Murphy Twins, he liked it. ^_^

Oh yeah, and the downstrias shower is out of order 'cause Chris re-coked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment