Friday, September 23, 2011

Chisasibi Week Seven: Day 7: Aug 24

Got a bizzar wake up call this morning! Gordon, for abosolutly no apperent reason, was squeezing my toes and it jolted my awake. I found out later after work that my foot had apperently been hanging off the bed and wasn`t covered my the sheet, and the bedroom door was open, and he just couldn`t help himself `cause my foot was asking for it. *rolls eyes*

ANYWHO! I got up after everyone left, and ate oatmeal with with honey, PB, raisins, and too much salt and more chocolate than I intented.

Did all the daily tasks with Catherine and made bread. We were done again by noon. Catherine took a nap in the afternoon and I blogged 6 entries (not these ones `cause I am stupid and busy and still a month behind *rolls eyes*), face booked, and checked my email. (speaking of which, you people should e-mail more!!!! I need to feel the love!!!! T.t ) ((I was just about to post it, than i releaised this is a public blog, I don`t want no random weirdo`s emailing me >.< shoot!!!!! T.t))

Dinner was spaggetti with cream suace and borrcoli, with wok chicken, a salade, grapes and strawberries, and Brandon`s chocolate chip cookies. Our dinner guest was Christopher Herodiay from the Cree health broad. ^_^

I chatted with CAtherine while the dishes were being done, then we had a group meeting `cause we couldn`t go to James Baie because of the rain. Chris H. shared with us some songs he wrote, and played his guitar. Then we grou-voted to do a mini-final presentation here, even though its not mandatory. (good practice!) So we started writting a song and brainstroming ideas for the kinds of things we could do for a fund raisier.

After that there was a littel drama between Michelle and Chris (PL Chris) and when Chris got back (`cause he left to take other Chris home?) I helped sort it out. So it`s all good now. ^_^

I also learned today that the Work-partners and each PL write a letter of referance for each katimavik participant!!! >_< WHOOT! Katimavik also helps us set up our E-porfiles, but we have to wait till Steinbach where the internet is faster.

There was this huge thing of lightening that lit up the whole dran sky!!!!!!!!!!!!O.o

The song was still getting worked on, and I`d make the mistake of writting down ideas in my skecth book, so without asking, the others were.....well, basically defacing it. I mean, even if there were going to be some verues we didn`t use, its still my book and I perfer not having everything scribbled into oblivinon!

After that Michelle and I chatted and read some manga.

Now, it was 11:40pm and I headed to bed, only to find a text from Dad, so I called home. Got to say to Rebecca!!!!! >//<

Now its 12:25am T.t

No comments:

Post a Comment