Monday, September 26, 2011

Chisasibi Week Nine: Day 1: Sept 2

I woke up at 7am. Again. Before my alarm. I think that might mean that 7am is my natural wake-up call.....or something.......Breakfast was bread with PB/honey, an orange, and yogurt with puffed rice, and tea! XP

Work was lots of labeling, stamping and card/book scanning, not much shelving. (Did I mention the scaner beeps every time you use it? >.<) During lunch, I read the magazine 17 again. I even skected out some of the outfits, then created some of my own! XP

Lunch was leftover baked veggies and shook aa min (fish with blueberries).

More labeling!!!!! But I like the work, it keeps me busy, and I feel porductive. Naydine is also showing me how to repair books. At the moment, that means I am taking a knife to certain books and removing all the pages. :P

Library closed right at 4pm, and then I was stuck walking home in the prouing rain, while my brand new yellow raincoat sat in the closet at home. *rolls eyes* Not only that, but earlier in the day, Chris had stopped by the school, and offered to come back later and give us a ride home! *sighs* I would trun the offer down! But the walk wasn`t really that bad. When I got home, the 1st thing I did was change out of my wet clothes! I just hope my shoes dry by tomorrow. (Random note: take the in-soles out of your shoes to help prevent athelets foot! the moisture needs to escape!!!!! O.o)

At home, I did some more fashion designe stuff, at more bread with butter and icing sugar, than one with chocolate chips. Dug up my carry-on out of my suit case so I can use it to pack for the excrusion.

Dinner was dry ribs with salade and couscous.

After dinner Justin lent me his pencil caryons and I coloured some of my designs. >//< Very cool! Then I sang out back for a bit. Ate some bread with PB and jam. Then the group got together and we all prepared food for the weekend trip. I cut bread and packaged carrots and potatoes. ^_^

Gordon let me play his bag-pipe CD for a bit!!!!! >.< I really don`t see why people get so touchy about it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment