Thursday, September 1, 2011

CHisasibi Week Six: Day 1: Aug 11

Woke up around 7am, supersick. All flem and soar throat, swallowing hruts, but of course I would salavate a LOT of I need to swallow my spit. *sighs* At least I don`t have toncelis!!!!! :P

Justin and Brandon were both home sick today, but up untill 11:45, Chris and I were the only two up. My morning was cleaning, putting away the trukey soup stalk, doing laundry, and going over the gorcery list. I even left drity dishes in a box by the door. (That`s what the group aggreeded was acceptable when people didn`t wash their personal snack and breakfeast dishes.)

After Talia got up, I had a shower, then cleaned the bathroom.

Lunch was two po-go sticks I found in the freeze, which I rearranged when I put the soup stalk away. They were surprisingly good, with ketkup.

Gorcery shopping went well, except that we forgot the reusable bags and went like $4 over. -.-

Back home, I didn`t do any more work, except for a few dishes, while Talia made dinner. My afternoon was occupied by reading my Bible (*shakes head* I laspsed on that one), and working on some of my stories. I got like 2 whole chapters done!!!!! There was also the occasional snack and cup of tea. ;P It was even made better by the fact that I took one of the blankets off my bed and wrapped up in it. It was SO comfy!!!!!!! >//< Seriously, there is porbably very few things more comfortable than cruling up in a blanket with a cup of tea and a book. XD

I GOT MAIL FROM REBEECA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >//<
It took a full month for ot to get here, according to the day she wrote on the letter. I wrote back right away!!!!! Now the porblem is getting it sent........(which I still haven`t done.......-.-")

Anywho, by dinner I had no voice, and I`d been sounded really weird/funny all day long.

Dinner was the super hearty french onion soup that Tailia made, it was so good!!! We had it with bread.

After dinner was free time, so I did some more writing on my stories.(I was on a roll!!!!) Then Brandon made these cinnamon puff things and I helped him put them on the pan. We were talking about food and stuff, and I remeber pepper cookies! which I hadn`t had ine ages, so I texted Dad to see if he could email me the reciepe. The Brandon and I played poker, but it kinda fizzled out with just two people.

On a more opinion oriented note, Nathan and Cindy are a couple, and it`s like watching a drama. That`s all I`m gonna say. Oh, and the whole committee not planning for the activities is getting to me. I don`t want to be a control freak and take on all the work, but I don`t like being associated with things that "fall short" of standar expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment