Friday, September 23, 2011

Chisasibi Week Seven: Day 6: Aug 23: Movie Night!......kinda,......

Selpt in till just after 9am. Ate a breakfast of left over rice with the last of the pork-noodle soup and some more stir-fryed veggies.

In the morning, we completed the daily tasks, and I made more bread. (I won`t bore you with the details XP)

Lunchwas bread with Jam, and more bread with butter and chocolate chips.......>//< so much for eating healthy! Oh, boy.

After lunch Catherine and I cleaned the bread crumbs out of the dishwasher, `cause we use it as our bread basket. Then I cleaned the cupbroads. Most of our weekly tasks are now done.

Dinner was paninie, AKA bread, cheese, lettuce, ham and tomato all smushed togeher in the sandwhich griller. And there was humus. Cooking/frying the ham was my ordeal, while making the humas was Catherine`s. There was also a salade, and then a fruit salade for dessert. I thought the sandwhichs came out very well. And the fruit salade was very good! Louisa had dinenr with us.

After we finished eating, Michelle and I walked back to Louisa`s place with her to grab some rope to try and fix/stablize our mitchwap. (Didn`t do much good in the long run.....*sighs*) While I was helping tie the rope, I got called inside for a OLC meeting, and we preped BINGO. I was so happy to see the group putting in so much work together. >//< It was great!!!

Then I played cards with Louisa, Gordon, Talia, and Michelle. Then we all went downstaris and watched this super-weird-tripy version of Romeo and Juilette with French aduio and english sub-titles. Apperently it was made in 96 with Lenardo Decaprio.......It was super weird.......

No comments:

Post a Comment