Saturday, September 3, 2011

Chisasibi Week Six: Day 4: Aug 14

I set my alarm for 7am, so I could sleep in for 1/2hr. When my alram went off, I got up and took one look at the living room and went back to bed, I figured I`d just do the mopping during free time that evening.

So I set my alarm for 9am, to get up for CCK on time and still have breakfeast. However, it wasn`t the alarm that woke me up, but the sound of my phone falling off my bed (top bunk) and onto the floor. .....I`m not totally sure why I put my phone next to my pillow the second time....maybe so I could grab it faster to trun off the alarm? Anywho, I picked it up and put it away. (I didn`t ckeck to see if it still worked until after I finshed journaling that night -.-")

Breakfeats was Oatmeal/red river with raisins, honey, PB and chocolate chipd. And later Cindy gave me a chocolate chip pancake! >//< It was really good.  Before CCK started, I chopped up some carrots and celery in prep for lunch.

CCK was okay. Nothing steller, nothing super horrible.

Then I made truckey soup for lunch. Haha, I`d certainly never done THAT before. XP I put barely in it, and I wasn`t sure weather it was gonna cook properly or not.....In the end, I went and cleaned the bathrooms, while Talia kept an eye in the soup. For herslef, Talia made soup squash soup, then tossed in some left over ratatouille, and it was a good thing she made so much, `cause for a minute there it seemed like I hadn`t made enough.

Oh yeah, and because my finger is injuried, I have to wear a laytex glove while I cook and stuff. I gave up on the bandaids `caus ethey kept falling off.

In the end, the barely cooked, and I really love making truckey soup now, because you don`t have to worry about the flavouring, as the truckey meat/broth already provides all the flavouring you need!!! XD

After lunch, I cleane dthe kitchen and did more daily tasks. Then because the kids never showed up for kids day, and that guy never got back to us about doing the time capsule, we had a group meeting to decide what activity to do so we could still have free time in the evening.  It was funny too `cause I already put all the chairs up on the table in hopes of getting the mopping done, (which didn`t happen till later anyways) so we all sat one the floor.

It was also a really gray day outside, and with everyone mostly in the PJs, it felt all cozy and homely. We ended up playing broad games too!!! XD Of course, we played them in French. :P Half of the group played Risk, and the other half played monoploy. I was in the monoploy group with Michelle, Catherine, Talia and Jutine. We didn`t have a rule book, and none of us really knew what we were doing. We played the 1st whole half of the game with onyl one dice........>.< " We all stayed on teh floor, and the two groups were back-to-back, literally. My back was up against Julia`s.

Anywho, I`d say that was a really successful idea, beacause we all played 1/2hr over the minium activity time.

Dinner was  a leftover free-for all, so I had more of lunch.

I got the mopping done, and then made some bread, while listening to Mumford and Sons on Talia`s player, which I later switched out for Gordon`s so I could listen to Florance and the Machine. (I asked!!! and used my own headphone :P)

While the bread was rising, I wrote The Journey: Gate and Garden. (Which didn`t come out at all the way I expected it too, but I still totally love it!!!!!!) I also wrote a song and prophecy stuff for that universe of Michelle`s. I showed it to her after, and she said she liked it!! XD It`s really funny `cause the more we talk baout it, the more complicated the story gets!!! XD

Brandon shared this dessert thing he made with me, it contained puffed rice and chcoclate, and he cooked it in the oven. It was okay.

Then I went downstairs and pillow attacked Catherine, (I felt bad after `cause she hadn`t been expecting it......and I was a bit rough......>. >) Then I had a good ol pillow fight with Brandon and Gordon. Espicaially Gordon. XP In the end I think I won, `cause I maganed to get his pillow away from him. XD Haha. And Gordon said that my "complex personality" surprised hime again. *Rolls eyes*

Then back upstairs, I listened to Talia do some slam poetitry. Then I ate some bread with butter, and had some left over french onion soup with bread crumbs in it.

Over all it was a pretty nice day for staying at home, It was a bit annioing in the evening though, `cause everythime I sat down to journal I got distracted by something. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment