Friday, September 23, 2011

Chisasibi Week Eight: Day 4: Aug 29

I woke up at 7:30am. I ate yogurt with currants and cornflakes for breakfast, and I also had some left over sloppy joe. Then I had some bread with butter and chocolate chips.

I got to work early after walking to work with Michelle and Barndon after I caught up to them.  Work was good. I got to check books out to kids, make library cards, and got to open, stack and stamp some new books. >//< I also read couple. XD I helped sort libaray cards.

Lunch was more leftover straugnaff and an orange. Stacy came by and  said hi. She also dropped off some borchures about toursium at LG2 and local communities.

Summer came by after work (the one with pink hair!) And she invited the whole group to her going away party tomorrow night before she leaves for Edmonton. We also have a free time block tomorrow, so I plan to go!!

When I got home, I read Born Indian again (all short stories written by the same guy and they take place in a resver outside Edmonton). I figure Chris lent me the book, so I only have until we leave to finish it.

Dinner was bean and tofu cassorale and roasted veggies. The veggies were AWESOME!!!!!! XD
I read some more, we worked on the excursion froms, and I "shot" Cindy. XP Michelle also helped me dig my suitcase out of Gnarnia 3, so I am 1 step closer to mailing my bow home to my parents. >//<   Virgine made some bread, and some blueberry-chocolate chip cookies.  I was gonna start writing Elise back too, but I ended up going to Jean Noel's with Michelle, so she could retrun a movie a she borrowed. We ended up staying for a bit, and because Jean is leaving on a road trip soon, we ended up talking about cars and stuff, about which Jean Noel is very passionate. O.o

On the way back, I realised the nail of my middle finger on my left hand had almost riped off. So when I walked in the house, I was holding that finger with my other hand, to portect the nail. Chris was siting at the table when I came in and his eyes widened and he said, "What did you do?!" Of course, he was thinking that I had cut my finger. Again. -.- Really people? Really? *shakes head* Then, when I went to tell Michelle that it was the same finger that a nail had chipped on earlier in the day, all I said was, "Michelle, It was the same finger." And Gordon and Brandon overheard that and THEY were both like. "DID YOU CUT YOURSELF AGAIN!?!" *rolls eyes* Really people! I AM NOT CLUMSY!!!!!! *sighs*

Anywho, Brandon is doing a 24hr Nova Scotia impression. And I checked my email again.

But really! Am I in love or not? Probably not......a lot can change in 6 months........espicially when you don't see each other.......*sighs*................maybe I should stop mentioning this......O.o.......XP

Got back home, read some more, and  drank some tea.

I almost went to bed without journaling!!!!! o.O I am so lucky I remebered. I haven't missed a day yet!!! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment